Today i share with you one of the easiest way to make a bangle.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
1. ELASTIC BANDS
Above are two different types of elastic bands that you will come across, both are effective but the black one is the most durable but costly.
1. Measure a strand of the elastic band longer than your wrist size.
2. Hold one end of the strand with one of your hair clips (optional step). This is to hold your beads as in step 3.
3. Insert the beads until u sure they will cover your wrist.
4. Tie a knot (like two, one over the other) with the two end sides of the elastic band.
5. Cut the left over strands.
And you are done.
Was it your easiest bangle DIY?
For more DIY, follow me on instagram @Shee_Art and i will take DIY requests in accordance to how i view them in terms of their ease and cost.
I hope this tutorial was helpful.
Thank you so much for stopping by.