Wednesday 21 May 2014

JEWELRIES ON FLOWERS

Hae Jewelry lovers...

Finally all my pictures have uploaded (network in Narok is bad), doing this post was a journey that took a long while but finally its done, thanks to my phone.

my post was inspired by the Seed bead necklace and mostly the floral dress.
DETAILS
DRESS: Gift from my best friend Leah Wangari 
SEED BEAD BANGLE:Shee_Art k.sh 150

RING: I made two of those from an old earring.

SKELETON BEADED BANGLE: Shee_Art KSH. 150

SHOES: Ngara market- ksh.200

BEADED NECKLACE: Shee_Art

SILVER NECKLACE: Gift from a friend

WATCH PENDANT: Gift from my dad as a bracelet watch/

ps. my best friend took this pictures. (thank you love)



SEED BEAD BANGLES

  Just before we started taking pics we figured window pics would be really cool.









This is the point i make it known i love posing for pics...

SEED BEAD BANGLES
WOODEN BANGLE (Shee_Art)
SKULL BANGLE



Initially i was to wear it without the necklace so yeah!!

i actually prefer it without the necklaces but i wanted to show you you can also rock one but preferably a pendant that is silver, bronze, gold... that kind of materials
T

and lastly a selfie...





THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BYE

XOXO

MS. Shee

13 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! i am obsessed with floral prints so this is a major inspiration for me
    Camila - http://thegeekchickblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Camila, and its my pleasure :-)

      Delete
  2. I love the skeleton bangle. Do you sell them? I'd love to get one and the print dress looks gorgeous on you. I love how you accesorised it with a yellow belt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sell jewelry Karen, see my instagram shop @Shee_Art. The skeleton Bangles is Ksh. 150

      Thank you for stopping by :-)

      www.wanjiruwangethe.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Loving it keep up W . N.

      Delete
  3. this how big starts if you know what i mean so al say coool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much Kevin. and thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  4. Nice jewelry,you look great,love the floral dress!
    www.ironyoflhurve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ronii & your blog is really nice :-)

      Delete
  5. You look great! I love to see girls with such a good eye for fashion! You jewelry are awsome!
    Nelly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nelly, means a lot, i love you blog :-)

      Delete
  6. So beautiful.great accessories.
    Love the ring
    Keeo intouch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete