Wednesday 9 July 2014

RADEK EXPERIENCE

Hi loves...

Today's post involves a photo shoot i was part of earlier last year at approximately the same time now. I had so much fun during the time as i got to meet Shenu Hoods for the first time, former Miss. Kenya Shamim Nabil and Pinky Ghelan as well as make new friends in the industry. it was such a learning experience for me.

this has always been my favorite picture, this lady stole my heart completely, she is so good and humble when we got chatty, if i was ever to brand my company and i needed a super model, i would only scout her. i am also so bad with names i forgot her name #sorry



Necklace worn below came in two different colors both made of wood, see here!!!


Then there was this blue necklace, a choker necklace that to date is still close to my hear. the pendant / bead was initially a ring that i had bought and dismantled to make this piece. more images of such here!!!


i love her afro bbut more how she wore that @shee_art bowtie.


Ms. Shamim wearing Shenu's design and jewelry that i absolutely loved :)

photo credit : Radek Art photo's

Thank you for stopping by, always a pleasure :)

keep smiling, heals everything :)

XOXO

Ms. Shee

19 comments:

  1. Nequéren Reis9 July 2014 at 11:22

    Amiga negras maravilhosa belas imagens amei
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello thanks for the comment on http://smartkenyan.com I had to come to your blog to check you out. Great you've been blogging since 201 that is a great time to be among the top. We need to talk on some things to be done. This is a great blog to be among top 20

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.... that means a lot, i startedin 2011 but i got serious 3months ago....thank you Ammanulah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you, and for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I love meeting a Kenyan :) I know several in my area! the jewelery shown in the images is stunning and the pictures are so beautiful! I'm loving your blog.

    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would
    like to follow each other to stay in touch.

    XOXO



    Milu

    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEY Milu, i will and i will follow, thank you for stopping by
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lornah Archy Abaki11 July 2014 at 04:55

    great pics..

    www.thecherriesv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great images! Love the accessories very much. :-)


    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Abaki :) keep in touch dear

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey love, i would love to cooperate with you :)
    thank you for stopping by.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. great if you need customization's Halla

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool, kindly send me your email address.

    ReplyDelete