Tuesday 18 March 2014

LONG NECKLACES

Good morning!
i intended to do a first day at work yesterday but one nervous feel led to fear of unnecessary business on a first day.

any how....

back to business which is my jeweleries.

this season its all about long necklaces,

on the runway and on a model look...


















even the male were not left behind as Pharell pulled the same statement with his famous hat bought by Arby for $44,100
Grammy 2014
and worry not i made sure my customers were well covered.
below is my collection that is yet to be named but i have a strong feel to name it Ndinda after my pal who took me to jewellery shop for inspiration.

DRUM ROLLS please...
favorite piece i wear it all the time, the brass bead is soon multipurpose it works with like all my outfit. Bliss!!! :))












 and before i forget, they are adjustable, you wear it to your preferred length and i have a pic to elaborate more for y'all.
Same Necklace
I have learned from my experience, ladies love #Red

anyway...

more of the pieces...
this was a favorite to many


this was made so random out of beads i had left behind from a previous project and turned out to be a favorite as well.

my client bought this for her mum, its really pretty. thank you Wandia.

my two favorite colors: #lime-green #yellow

there you go...

you can always contact me on my face book page Shee Art, Instagram shee_art as well as directly on my email agnesngethe@yahoo.com


THANK YOU!!!

        Ms. Shee          




No comments:

Post a Comment