Monday 31 March 2014

NEW HAIR (RELAXED HAIR)

Good morning y'all...

No new jewelry post today but i got a new hair over the weekend and my momma is luuurvn! anyway most of it all my gals are envious and i know i am badder than most  :-D #JK
i am officially no longer natural (hair) but i have the best hair ever, the highlight i previously had on when i had the ragged look is so paying of now with this new look, and i obviously have pictures from an early morning office selfie, i will try get me a camera for the best pictures, or at least good quality not my 5 point something mega pixel Android baby.


(say it like Wendy Williams) and here's Shee...
this kinda shows the details to the hair better






my side view never disappoints





front view matters the most.
looking forward to your feedback, yay or nay?
find me on instagram wanjiru_shee
facebook: Ms. Shee
Twitter: Ms_shee_art





THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BYE!!!
KISSES TO Y'ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment