Morning jewellery lovers...
Its really been a while since i shared with you so i thought yesterday i share some pieces that i have been looking at more than once on daily basis :)
1. Coin and Horn charms...
2. AFRICAN NECKLACE LAYERING, yes y'all, Africans are cool like that.
Ps. This painting is on sale at www.trueafricanart.com
3. LONG NECKLACE WITH TINY BEADS. This i actually did my version of it, look out for it on my instagram // facebook page.
4. STONE NECKLACE. again the layering, try it ;)
5. FIERCE, how fierce are her pieces? Superball lol.
6. MORE LAYERING, ALL AFRICAN :) so yes i am still trying to prove Africa is the core of this art :)
7. WIRE WORK, its an art am learning and this vintage look (the beads look old and cool) is just amaziiing....
8. BEADED RING. Its a mix of to things i love, wire work and beads.
9. SHEE ART RING. I saw this as i was going through #thebowtieevents pictures recently and you can imagine my reaction i mean, thats Shenu Hoods...GREATNESS!! (in fashion).
Most pictures are from pintrest.
Thank You so much for stopping by
Let me know what you would want to see as well.
Facebook: Shee Art