I have been off fof a while but hey, better late than never, so i thought i should do this DIY because i love jewelries and i blog about them and an earring is the eassiest piece to make.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
1. beads (you can use old jewellry)
2. Nose pliers (Ksh. 200)
3. Cutting pliers (Ksh. 200)
4. Wire (for beginners the one shown below are best, Ksh. 50 - a packet)
5. Earring hooks (Ksh. 50 - a packet)
1. Inset the wire onto the bead(s) and using cutting pliers cut excess of the wire leaving a centimeter.
Something like this...
2. Using a round nose pliers, 'coil' the wire as shown below...
3. Before closing the wire onto the end, insert one of the earring hook as shown below... Then close!!
......and there you go...
I really hope you learnt from this, i would appreciate your feedback.
Check out my instagram page @Shee_art and Facebook page (Shee Art) for more earrings and if you want a DIY on any of them let me know :)
Thank you for stopping by ;)