Thursday 5 June 2014

DIY FABRIC BANGLE

Hae....

I really wanted to do a DIY, sharing my craft and i hope you learn from it, no long speach today :)


...Materials...

Fabric: my old torn ankara dress

Glue: from my Glue gun ( Ksh. 1200)

Scissors: Ksh. 150

Bangle: Old plastic bangle gifted.

This was my first Fabric bangle, its really easy, will do a video soon.... Enjoy :)
























THE RESULT......

Find me....

Instagram: Shee_Art or Wanjiru_shee

Facebook: Shee Art

Google+: Wanjiru Ng'ethe.


THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY, 

XOXO

  (:   Ms. Shee   :)

6 comments:

  1. great post dear,something i would totally rock
    love whole you have give details from the start to the end
    have a great weekend dear
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to be of help dear, enjoy your weekend as well.

      www.wanjiruwangethe.com

      Delete
  2. I love DIYs and thanks for this tutorial I'll totally try it out streetglamup254.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually thinking of doing something like this. I would love to see this with a brighter and more colourful anakara print but nice tutorial.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was my first but i just started working on more, see above for an update. Thank you so much for stopping by :)

      Delete