Wednesday 16 April 2014




Greetings!!

 This is a summary about me :)

  1. NAME: Agnes Wanjiru Ng'ethe.

  2. WHO AM I? : I am a 21year old Kenyan girl with a passion for African Jewelry.
    A student at Maasai Mara University college.
    Owner of Shee Art, a jewelry business, i wake up every morning for this.

  3. WHAT I BLOG ABOUT: Jewelry, African, Handcrafted, Affordable and most of it all Shee Art (my baby).
  4. OBJECTIVE: Raise awareness on African pieces, people don't realize it but African pieces are not just designed, they are born deep in the heart and every piece handcrafted means life to the designer and it may not be perfect but if he/she exposed it to the world, someone out there will understand its beauty.

  5. FIVE YEARS FROM NOW: Own a jewelry brand that will be labelled creme :)
  6. TEN THINGS A BOUT ME
    1. I am bad with names.
    2. YouTube is my favorite channel.
    3. I have a hard time crying, i just can not.
    4. Lime green gives me life, extra! 
    5. I only read highlighted stuff or numbered. 
    6. I suck at spelling.
    7. Photography... too much to say. a lot of love for it.
    8. My memory blinks, a lot!
    9. I debate a lot.
    10. CAKE... i wish i could bake some. #InlovewithCakes



    ............THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY..............                   






















7 comments:

  1. no, thank you for numbering them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    Your jewellery is pretty! Keep doing what you're doing. :)
    www.whisperywind.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brought here from your Youtube comment and also Team Elani
    All the best in your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Man, and good things follow you as well :)

      Delete
  4. Brought here from your Youtube comment and also Team Elani
    All the best in your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete