Thursday 17 April 2014

SEAD BEADS by Shee Art


Hi Jewelry lovers, So today is not one of those days that the universe is encouraging but we have to do what is necessary to make it encouraging.


I decided to do a post on sead beads, basically its any small bead but the commonly used and known in Africa/Kenya are these...

''Maasai Beads''

People commonly refer to them as Maasai beads as are commonly (in Kenya) used my The well known and Appreciated Maasai jewelry such as one below


Valerie Kimani

I did a post earlier on 10 of my Favorites that involved a lot of sead bead jewelry for both the male and female, you can see it Here...

So, I was inspired bu some of the pieces i did and i decided to do a collection of them.

Before i show you i think its important to share that for anyone interested in jewelry making, this are the most affordable beads out there and their results are rich, depending on how you do them.

This was my first time to work with them so... yeah! Critic but have that in mind...


Ksh. 100
One of my workmate thought this was the best, i can't choose really.
Ksh. 300

Ksh. 300

Ksh. 100

Ksh. 100

My best friend chose this,
Ksh. 150

I really try to keep jewelry as affordable as possible...

Ksh. 150

Ksh. 300

Ksh. 100


I have to pick this, i love the color mix, feel free to suggest color mixes you would like to see.

Ksh. 300
So simple...

and Lastly one of the pieces that inspired this creation...




Thank you so much for Stopping by, please Vote on the side for the TPF stars that you think wear African pieces the best.





Ms Shee Art
XOXO












No comments:

Post a Comment